My thanks goes to folks that have helped me create cool things! If my work has made enough of an impact for you to be reading this, then read on to see how you too can help!
You can send monetary support using any of the handy donation forms in the Project Area.
I do hate to use the word “donation” because I pay my taxes. I am not a registered “non-profit organization”, and I don’t want to pretend to be one. These contributions do several things:
- Eliminate bad debt.
- Deal with surprise expenses like computer repairs, medical expenses, auto repairs, home repairs, etc. ( Not to mention running for our lives during hurricane season )
- Update technology as needed ( see bad debt .)
Help Out in Other Ways
- Some typical Wish lists: Amazon Wish List, Think Geek Wish List
- Funroe.net is hosted at Dreamhost, so just click here and sign up at Dreamhost and we get a cut.
- If you happen to be in South Louisiana, you might consider taking us to dinner! Some of our favorite eateries are K-Paul’s, Muriel’s, Red Fish Grill, NOLA, Cafe Maspero, Crazy Johnnie’s, Cafe Reconcile, Cafe Du Monde, Zea’s, and TJ Ribs. We always enjoy new places too! ( Note: Caidy doesn’t go for oysters, but Jess does! We both love good BBQ!)
- Of course you could always give some of your time. I appreciate folks who do things, so if you want to bug me about one of my projects, or tell me about a cool project that you contributed to, or the time you spent doing something good for your local community, just drop a line!
If you have made a donation or some other contribution, you should be listed below, and in some cases I have linked to sites listed by the donors. I’m pretty indiscriminating, so I may (or may not) share their opinions, views, reviews, etc. If necessary I have put NSFW (Not Safe for Work) as a warning for content that may be on the edgy side of things.
Forgive me if the advertising for this site is annoying. It is mostly an experiment for this mostly low traffic site.